Based in Lancaster, we cover 

the North West including Lancashire, Cumbria, Greater Manchester and Merseyside.


We provide high quality property inspection services to sponsors, landlords, tenants and property owners, including immigration property reports for UK Visa applications, residential property fire risk assessments and HHSRS property surveys.


For UK settlement, Spouse, Marriage, Fiancee and Partner Visa Applications

Danhaus is a leading provider of spouse visa immigration accommodation reports in the North West for UK Border Agency / Home Office / High Commission visa purposes, especially for UK Settlement applications.

If you are applying for a spouse visa, the accommodation requirements in the UK are quite strict. Our immigration housing reports are used to support UK Visa applications, and they detail all the necessary information required by the relevant UK authorities. The housing report that we will produce for your UK visa application, will help you to demonstrate that the applicant has suitable accommodation available to them upon arrival in the UK.


Many spouse visa applications are rejected as the applicant fails to demonstrate that they meet the accommodation requirements, by providing a suitable housing report to accompany their UK visa application.

We strongly recommend that a housing report is obtained prior to submitting your application for a UK visa. Please click on the link to the left or above to find out more about our spouse visa accommodation reports.

Please click on the links below to discover more about the additional services we provide:


Fire Risk Assessments

HHSRS logo colour.png

HHSRS Inspections


Houses in Multiple Occupation

Copyright Danhaus Property Services 2017