top of page

Property Assessment Reports for UK Immigration purposes

Danhaus is a leading provider of Immigration Property Inspection / Assessment / Survey Reports in the UK for UK Home Office / High Commission / UK Border Agency (UKBA) visa purposes, especially UK settlement, spouse, dependent, marriage, fiancée and partner visa applications and work in partnership with several leading immigration solicitors. 

**Simple online application process available throughout the UK**

We are able to produce reports without the need for a site visit -  our aim is to make the process as easy and stress-free as possible for every client. The process is conducted via email and WhatsApp with no physical property visits required making it a quick, efficient and COVID-19 friendly approach, with all necessary evidence provided electronically.


We have been using this online process for over five years and work in partnership with several immigration solicitors across the UK to provide accommodation reports for their clients using this process.

Our 5* positive reviews on Google speak for themselves.  Our clients love our:


  • professionalism

  • support

  • attention to detail

  • quick turnaround time.

What Will My Immigration Housing Report Include?


The Report will state:


  • Sponsors details and those of the person(s) seeking entry to the UK;

  • Details of who owns and who occupies the property at present;

  • The address and description of the property including number of sleeping rooms, sleeping room sizes and maximum occupancy levels;

  • An explanation of the different standards that the property is being assessed against.

  • Whether the property is free from Category 1 hazards and poses any H&S risks;

  • Whether the property would be overcrowded by the addition of the person(s) seeking entry to the UK and is therefore suitable.

Immigration accommodation reports, also known as Entry Clearance Inspection Reports, Immigration Accommodation Certificates, Immigration Housing Survey Reports or UK Border Agency Inspection Property Reports are used to establish that the proposed applicant, sponsor or those appealing against a refusal for a UK Visa, have suitable accommodation available to them upon arrival in the United Kingdom. Our house assessment reports for spouse visas help you to demonstrate this as part of your application.


Under the UK Immigration Rules for Settlement Visas, applicants are required to show that they meet the accommodation requirements primarily under Settlement Visa Rules.  Applications may be refused by the Entry Clearance Officer (Visa Officer) if they fail to meet the accommodation requirements and therefore we strongly urge clients to obtain a property inspection report prior to submitting their application to reduce the risk of refusal.

Our reports are produced by a former Local Authority Principal Environmental Health Practitioner, who holds the Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS) qualification, and has over 15 years experience of producing accommodation reports for immigration purposes and is registered with the Environmental Health Registration Board.


Our property inspection reports cover the following legal standards set down by UK Legislation:


The Statutory Overcrowding Standard

Overcrowding is defined in Part X, Section 324, 325 and 326 of the Housing Act 1985; the purpose of the legislation is to ensure that there is adequate space in which to live and sleep in and determines whether a property is overcrowded or not depending on the size of the property, the number of rooms and the ages and the gender mix of the persons occupying them. Our property inspection reports for spouse visa applications and immigration purposes includes this vital information.

Housing Act 1985 Part X

Sections 324-326 of the Housing Act 1985 state that a dwelling is overcrowded for the purposes of this part when the number of persons sleeping in the dwelling is such as to contravene:

(a)     The standard specified in the section 325 (the room standard),or

(b)     The standard specified in the section 326 (the space standard)

Our immigration accommodation reports contain details of the accommodation, number of rooms and sizes of the bedrooms and other sleeping rooms to demonstrate that your property meets UKBA requirements.

The Housing Act 2004 (HA2004), HHSRS Crowding and Space hazards

Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS) is a tool to assess the deficiencies of a home in terms of the impact on the occupiers. Properties are assessed for 29 Health and Safety Hazards, one of which is Crowding and Space, under the Housing Health and Safety Rating System. Your immigration accommodation report will contain information demonstrating that the property is free from category one hazards, and meets the above requirement.

If you are looking for a property inspection report for your spouse visa or immigration application, please do not hesitate to contact us! Our property inspection reports cover all the necessary UKBA requirements to help support a successful application.

We undertake  immigration property inspections / home surveys for UK Border Agency entry clearance purposes and provide accommodation certificates / home survey immigration reports / UK entry clearance certificates for spouse visa applications, to meet British High Commission and UKBA requirements, across the North West, Lancashire, Cumbria, Greater Manchester and Merseyside areas including: Lancaster and Morecambe, Carnforth, Wyre, Fylde, Blackpool, Fleetwood, Cleveleys, Poulton, Lytham, Preston, Chorley, Leyland, South Ribble, West Lancashire, Blackburn with Darwen, Hyndburn, Accrington, Pendle, Nelson, Colne, Barnoldswick, Rossendale, Bacup, Ribble Valley, Clitheroe, Burnley, Carlisle, Allerdale, Keswick, Eden, Penrith, Copeland, South Lakeland, Kendal, Kirkby Lonsdale, Barrow, Ulverston, Rochdale, Bury, Manchester, Oldham, Salford, Bolton, Wigan, Warrington, Liverpool, Southport, Ormskirk, St. Helens, Leigh, Chester, Birkenhead, Widnes and everywhere in between!  Where a property lies outside of these areas, we offer an online service - please contact us for further details.

Uk border agency
bottom of page